My Guestbook

Thursday, May 01, 2008

Is this for real?

I was just going through my chatbox and came across this...



My celebrity-look-alike said "Hi!"....and my mom being a "blur" (translated...not very bright) person didnt even see it until now.

Remember this...

http://chillithedog.blogspot.com/2007/06/celebrity-look-like.html

I can't believe she stopped by to say hi...but then again...it maybe someone "posing" as her. Can this happen?

Anyway...i still think it's kinda cool and interesting.

Have a great weekend!

9 comments:

Lorenza said...

Hi, Chilli!
I am sure she knew about you and your blog and wanted to say Hi to you! Sure she agrees with the look-a-like thing!
Cool!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Ronin_The_Pug said...

OH BOY! That's so coooool!
Super!
Huuugs!

Stanley said...

Chilli Girl!

VERY cool. I bet it really WAS her. You're hard to miss on the internet! Did she leave a contact peemail address?

Goober love & smooches,
Stanley

Casper and pals said...

Cool!

Have you tried to contact her back?

Wuffstuff said...

It's a great blog. She probly wanted to know you.

Hi from www.wuffstuff.com, the social network for dog owners and dog lovers.



We're looking for members with quality dogs and 'tails' to add stuff to our site.



Hope you have time to have a look at us.


Cheers


Steve

www.wuffstuff.com

Quinvale AstaLaVista Baby said...

Happy Paw Year, Chili,

Mum has finally stawted updating my blog!

xxx Asta (Oz)

Anonymous said...

Celebrities! They're just like us! (Meaning, they Google themselves.)
- - - - - - -
Jack@PDB
dog beds and more

randy said...

Hi, Great post! Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back.

Thanks!

Randy
randydavis387@gmail.com

World of Animals, Inc said...

Chilli, that is very exciting that you got a visit from them. You must feel so happy when you saw that. Thanks for sharing the great news. Have a fantastic rest of your day.
World of Animals