My Guestbook

Monday, December 19, 2005

PLC event

Hi Hi...I'm back!!

Mummy did bring me out to the PLC event. She came back from work...went to check out the place first. Saw that there was a "ball-catching" competition at 2pm. It was already 1.45pm at that time.

She rushed home, got me ready and went back to EastPoint. When we got there, the competition has already started. But mummy tried her luck and found out that I could participate!!

YEAH!! but...she didn't bring any ball for me to catch. So...she borrowed a ball from someone and manage to get me in.

I passed the first round without a hitch..ha..ha...I'm good at this.

Second round...mummy had to stand further..and throw the ball. I got a little too excited and bounced forward slightly and caught the ball. Opps!!. But when the MC asked the crowd if I passed the test...everyone says YES!!! Thank you audience..love you lots.

And now the crucial bit...only three of us left. A cross-breed, a schnauzer and me! Out of 5 throws, we are to compete who can catch the most. And I caught none!! so paiseh! Dupont..the cross-breed caught all 5 throws!! I was too excited for Dupont so I didn't see how many did Whisky the schnauzer catch..but the final score was...

First prize...DUPONT!! Second prize...WHISKY and Third prize (drumroll pleaze)...CHILLI..tat's me!!

Mummy doesn't have the camera now. Will post pix soon.

No comments: