It's a wet wet day for me today. Was supposed to go for a swim with Snowball but the rain doesn't seem to letting up.
So I've decided to spice up my weekend a bit by having a contest. The contest is to guess the instrument used in this pikture.
The rule of the contest is as follows:
1. Anydoggie can pawticipate in this contest. (An exception goes out to GirlGirl)
2. Please enter your answers on the comment page of this entry.
3. Pawticipants can make more than 1 guess but only the last answer will be taken as final answer (no appeals will be entertained).
4. The contest will close at Singapore time, Furday, 3 Aug 2007, 2359hrs.
5. If there are more than one correct pawticipant, a fair draw will be held. Princess Snowball will be the invited special guest to witness the draw.
6. Answers will be posted on this blog on Saturday, 4 Aug 2007. Winners will also be announced at the same time.
7. All prizes will be sent to winners via post.
Okie everyone! Happy guessing!
a) it's not used by us doggies..only humans.
b) normally used by professionals